Wednesday 5 February 2014

Turkish Vocabulary (Part I)




I've been in Turkey for one year and a half now, and i still don´t know all the basic vocabulary. 
So, to help me remember some words, and to learn a few more, i've decided to draw every single element (starting with food) with the names and meanings in Turkish, English and, (of course) in Portuguese. 
This onion and pomegranate were on the kitchen table, therefore, were the first ones to go.
Here's a great excuse to share some drawings daily (besides some other work). 
Do you want to join me in this -learning- process?


Já estou na Turquia há praticamente um ano e meio, e ainda não memorizei todos os nomes/significados Turcos (básicos). Lembrei-me de desenhar e ilustrar todas as coisas básicas e diárias com os significados em Turco, Inglês (porque não?) e Português para cimentar melhor o vocabulário turco (ainda colado com muito cuspe na minha cabeça). Desenharei alguma coisa diariamente. É um óptimo intervalo de outros possíveis trabalhos e uma excelente desculpa para desenhar mais uma coisa qualquer. Começo pela comida. 
Quem me acompanha nesta caminhada? 
Alguém?



Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi!i love your talent!you have a nomination for awards!Liebster award on my blog!!:)
http://angelandchic1.blogspot.co.uk/